So Josh and some of his co-workers thought it would be funny to see who can grow out the best mustache. So as you can see this is the result to Josh's mustache. The contest wasn't for anything and most of the guys dropped out. But I had to live with this ugly mustache for two dreadful weeks!!!! But thankfully for Valentines Day he shaved it off.
6 months ago








3 comments:
So...Josh's comment on this was "It's Hot Rod...Look at him!!" haha, that's good he finally shaved it off!
Ok, this is the "other" josh typing. If I could grow a mustache, I would. Then I would jump a bunch of buses to raise money (50,000 dolars....a conveniently priced surgery) so that I could save my stepfather's life and then I'd beat him to death. Sadly, i can't grow one. I'm still looking for a fake one, though.
I only have one thing to say "NASTY!!!!"
Post a Comment