Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Paige hanging out in the mornings...

Everymorning when Paige and I get up we go through the same routine. While I am in the bathroom fixing my hair and makeup Paige hangs out in her bouncer! She's figured out how to play the music, but she hasn't quite figured out how to bounce yet. Another one of Paige's favorite things to do in the morning is hanging out on the floor and eating her shirt while she watches the TV. She doesn't move around a lot yet, so she mostly hangs out in the same spot.

1 comments:

Analee said...

So I love Paige's adorable green & Brown outfit!! She's so cute. You and your Josh should talk my Josh into wanting a baby! haha jk, we'll wait a while...i guess!