Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Girl Power

Paige showing off her new leg warmers, headband, and her pink painted toes. After having my manicure and pedicure the last week I decided I wanted to get back into painting my own nails. So I bought some nail polish and got a little nail polish happy and decided to paint Paige's toe nails too. She didn't mind and I think they look cute!
Another project I worked on this week was finally painting Paige's letters I bought before she was born that spell out her name. They were just plain white for so long so I decided it was time to get them painted. And this is how they turned out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out really cute!

Becca said...

SO cute Amber...You little crafty woman you!