Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend stuff!

What a great weekend.
Here's some more Memorial Weekend Fun!!
My older sister Traci and her husband Mike came down to visit and we had a great weekend! We got to celebrate my dad's 54th birthday and go to my second cousin Oliva Kate Walker's blessing on Sunday! On Saturday night my sister Traci and I got really hyper and had fun taking lots of pics of ourselves!! So here's a scrapblog dedicated to my sister Traci! It's say's "Traci, Thanks so much for comming down and spending the weekend in St. George. We had a lot of fun and those are memories we'll always cherish! Love, Amber "

6 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

Thanks Amber! That was really sweet of ya! Your right Saturday night was pretty darn funny! I'm surprised you didn't post the, "Where's Dad?" Video! Man we are dorks! I"m really glad that we have become such good friends :)

Josh and Amber said...

I didn't have the "Where's Dad" Video or else I would have! It's on your camera silly!! LOL!! Looks like you'll have to post in on yours! haha!

Bonnie and Steve said...

My girls are so cute!!!!!!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Yeah well I just took the community photo class at the college it was like 40 bucks and 4 weeks long. I learned alot and then I also got a lot of help and info from the lady that took mollys 6 month old and new born pictures. She taught me a bunch of stuff on my camera. Photo shop we ar still learning.:) It is so fun.

Savannah said...

Wow, Amber. Great blog! Isn't it wonderful having sisters? It's fun getting to know you better.

squiresclan said...

Hey, i read all three of you new posts but i'm to lazy to comment to each individual haha. Looks like you all had a blast this weekend. I really wish i got to see all of you more :( make sure to check my blog in next few days i have quite a few things i want to post as well so u may be reading alot lol!