Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Paige's "I dunno" and "Laughing" Video

So in my post below on Paige 9 months I mentioned how she would do the "I dunno" gesture, well she just started yesterday that most of the time when I just say the words "I dunno" she'll do the gesture. And I mentioned how when I say "Yay" she'll clap, so Josh and I caught it on camera today so I could share it with you all. It's so funny and cute!

This next video I've had for awhile and decided to share. It's just really cute and funny because Paige is getting a big kick out of me shaking a water bottle! Hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

She's SOOO cute! That laugh is hysterical- haha. Question- Did you ever get that book exchange stuff that I sent you?

squiresclan said...

that is preciousssssss!!! i seriously have never seen a baby do the i don't know gesture, that's the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!!! Man i hope you guys make it up for the 4th of July i don't wanna wait til august to see her lol

McKenzie said...

How cute! Her video's are adorable. Sounds like you had a fun trip! It's always nice to get toghether with old friends.

Mike & Traci said...

How cute is that!! man she's one smart little booger :) that weekend was fun! I need to have thsoe weekends Lots!!! So come visit LOTS!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Nicole Stucki said...

Baby laughs are so dang fun! She is just adorable. Yes I am extremely jealous of you and your laying out...Grrr. You know how I like the sun! I hope to come down that way sometime this summer. If I do we will have to meet up for lunch or something.

Brittney said...

Those videos are so cute! She has a really cute personality! I LOVE her laugh! She is totally showing off for the camera!

The Stylers said...

Paige is Soooooo Cute!!! Trevor loves her because she is the only baby that doesn't cry when he holds her! She's so smart too.. i love the i dunno gesture!