Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Menan, Idaho Forth of July Parade!

So for this forth of July holiday we got to go up to Idaho Falls, Idaho and spend it with my sisters Traci and Jenny and their families! I had to fight with Josh for over two weeks or more to let us spend this holiday up north. He's not the biggest fan of Idaho and makes fun of it's Redneckness, but he admitted to me that overall he thinks our trip was a lot of fun. The first thing we did was Friday afternoon we went to lunch with Nicole and Lindsey Nield in Rigby (it was great seeing you guys) and then we headed out to the Menan Parade, which was nice because we just wanted to go to a short small parade so Paige could experience it and then afterwards they have a little carnival where we got to see a lot old friends.

8 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

It was a WAY FUN weekend!! Your posts are way cute! I think I just may copy them and put them on my blog - since we were together the whole time we had pretty much the same expeience - haha!!

Karalee Ann said...

Oh it looks like you had tons of fun!! Your blog is so cute!! I should do something different with mine...but I'm so lazy!! Was Paige scared of the fireworks at all?

Becca said...

Ok, I officially hate seeing my ugly blog. I need help! Could you help me with mine? I have heard horror stories about people changing backgrounds and then losing all their link info\friends. I'm not sure how to avoid losing info. I think you are the expert out of anyone I know!

Brittney said...

Kevin says Idaho is redneck too! But he is from Montana I don't know how Idaho is more redneck then Montana! :)

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

I loved seeing you guys. And Paige is so adorable! I think it is so funny to think back on our St. George adventure and sharing your room with you. I owe you big time for that:)! Hopefully it won't be too long before I can see you all again. Luckly we have blogs!

squiresclan said...

Man amber you are so on the ball :) i haven't even gotten around to so much as looking at my blog since the weekend lol It was a great time i'm soooooooooo glad you guys came up and can't wait to do it again next year (hint hint to josh ;)

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh my gosh, could a little girl be any cuter? Your Paige is adorable!!! Makes me want to have a little girl...in about 10 years :)

Jenna Marie said...

So I know I don't need to tell you this... You already know... But can I just tell you that your little girl is just so darling! Those pictures of her and your family at the top of your blog are just too too cute! My mother in law is sitting next to me and she agrees!! :) Just thought I'd let you know again what a cutie she is! :)