How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, & 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 JOYS:
1. Family
2. Being a Mom
3. Playing games
3 FEARS:
1. Being alone
2. Unfamiliar, Ugly and Creepy rodents, spiders, or bugs
3. Heights
3 GOALS:
1. Get our place all packed up and cleaned by Aug. 15th so we can move.
2. Start the Body for Life program on Monday again, and do it solid until our Puerto Rico trip in Sept.! (I fell apart after the 4th of July holiday)
3. Have all my meals planned out ahead of time!
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Planning, getting stuff ready and together for Paige's Birthday Party next month. (it's involving a lot of prep work, and i'm preparing now, because soon I need to start hardcore on cleaning and packing)
2. Blogging!
3. Thinking about everything I have to do before Aug. 15th
3 RANDOM FACTS:
1. I lost both my big toe nails in minor accidents, with in two weeks of eachother, but don't worry they both grew back!
2. I am not a morning person.
3. I am so ready to move out of our townhouse.
6 months ago






1 comments:
Your lucky your toenails grew back! My dad lost both of his, and they never did grow back. :)
Fun post! It was nice getting to know you better!
Post a Comment