Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Catch Up...

It's Official!!

Paige is 1 year old!!!!
Don't you just love this pic. I thought it was hilarious. Last friday Josh's mom stopped by and we took this picture of Paige in my mother in-law's glasses. You could tell Paige couldn't see very well with the glasses on, but it gave us a short laugh!
Anyway, Paige is ONE today! Yeah. We go in on Sept. 5th for her check up so I will post later how she's doing and how she's sitting on the charts. Josh and I just ordered her a new car seat, which I'm really excited to get. It'll be fun for her to beable to face forward and see the world and things a little bit better. Paige now say's the words "Mama" "Mommy" "Dada" "Daddy" "Josh" "Baby" and "Cake." (I think she got the word cake, from when we sing and play patty-cake, because we rarely eat cake, though she loves it!) Since we had her big party 10days ago we aren't doing much today, but while Josh was home between his two jobs we went to Golden Spoon for some frozen yogurt, and Paige LOVED it! She's now crawling super good, and loves to get into everything, (as every toddler does). So she's starting to learn what the word "NO" means, but she's still super happy and a lot of fun!
4 days of fun with Paige's Cousin Jordan
Last week I got to watch my nephew Jordan. In September when we go on our Puerto Rico trip my sister in-law Rachel is going to come down to St. George to watch Paige for us. So as a trade off we got Jordan who is 2 years old for half of a week. It was so much fun having him, and Paige and him had a BLAST together. Jordan would copy cat what Paige would say and do, and Paige would laugh at everything Jordan did. She thought he was so funny! Up above is just some pics of the two cute little cousins having a lot of fun together!
To cute not to post......
Saturday night Josh and Paige and I went to the Beehive Credit Union Summer Pary at the Washington Community Center. I worked at Beehive last year before I gave birth to Paige, but since they rented out the whole pool area for lots of people they invited a bunch of us that used to work there. It was a lot of fun to get together with my old co-workers and visit and see their kids again. For the reasoning behind the picture is the party didn't start till 8pm which is Paige's usual bed time. But since she had a later nap she was able to stay up later and had a lot of fun swimming, but by the end, close to 10pm, she was done. Josh had her up on his shoulders to stop her from sqirming in our arms, and this is what she did. She was SO tired she just layed her little head on his head and started to fall asleep. I'm so glad I had my camera, it was a cute moment.

8 comments:

Analee said...

It looks like Paige's birthday was so much fun! I'm glad she had a fun party!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

What a cutie! Gotta love the glasses. Molly steals her grandmas every chance she gets. She is getting so much hair and looking so much older. i cant believe she is one. Molly is acting way older too. It is so exciting, but sad at the same time.

Mike & Traci said...

That pic w/ Josh is Way too precious!! And I love the glasses pic!

Candice said...

What a great Mom you are. Apparently, you have a brilliant child. I think that it is probably the genes. Those Walkers are pretty amazing.

I blame my own brilliance on my genes as well:)

{ Lana Cox } said...

love, love, love the glasses!

Karalee Ann said...

Those pictures are adorable!! It's crazy how fast time flys now are girls are a year old!! We did get new family pictures and finally just got them, I like that picture a lot better than our other one. We should get together next week. I would say that wednesday or thurday would work for me. Just let me know.

Bonnie and Steve said...

Paige looks so cute in glasses. What a smart girl. It's been fun celebrating her birthday-party and dinner. You can never move out of St George. Love you guys.

squiresclan said...

Happy birthday to Paige, happy birthday to you :) We Love you!! I know i'm a couple days late and i'm sorry but this week has been crazy busy with kids going back to school and Quades football games starting, Wed. was his first game! I'm hoping next week goes by smoother now that we are slowly getting the routine down so i can get my blog updated!