Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is anybody else's kid this weird?!?!

So Paige has a new thing she likes to do. It's called dragging her head across the floor while she crawls. I have no idea where she picked this up from, but I noticed her doing it last night and then she started doing it again today, a lot, so I had to catch it on video. Don't mind her nakedness, it was caught between the moment of a diaper change that leaked and getting a bath and new clothes on! I know you moms out there know how that is! Anyway, enjoy my weird child!


#2 video today is a clip of Paige watching one of her favorite shows "Go Diego Go" She's recently picked up and started saying the word "no". But luckily she hasn't caught on to use the word towards Josh and I, but she'll say it to the T.V. while she's watching Dora or Diego. If you've never seen those shows there's parts in the show that they ask you to help you find something, and they'll be like "is this the yadda yadda" and you say "No" and then they say "no that's not the yadda yadda." then they go on till they find it. Well I dunno if it's coincidence or if Paige is just really smart, because she's picking up on what to say to the TV. She always shouts and gets excited when they come on and loves to talk with them. So in this video clip if you turn the speakers up you'll hear the TV and then you'll hear Paige's responses. The first one she say's "No" the next is something in the terms of no and the third is a sound like yeah that's it. Anyway, it's fun to watch her learn and grow! (Ignore her dirty face, this video was taken shortly after the first).

7 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

I literally laughed out loud at work when I saw the video of her draggin her head as she crawled! That is soo funny!!! And why are you so surprised about the weirdness?? have you forgotten who her father is? Haha!! ;)

Analee said...

That is too cute!! About this weekend, we won't be coming down to St. George because I've got a teaching conference that I've got to go to for a couple of my classes. It's all day on Saturday so yeah...But, when I do find out when we'll be down next I'll let you know for sure! unless that is, you guys get bored in St. George and want to come up to Cedar?! haha.

Bonnie and Steve said...

My granddaughter is sooooo cute. But then again, she acts like her father.

Wendy Workman said...

Paige is just darling! I love looking at your blog. It always looks so cute.

squiresclan said...

haha those videos are too cute! And i'm in agreeance with traci and mom haven't ya learned by now all the wierdstuff comes from the daddy's and all the cute and smart things, like knowing when to say no, come from the mommies :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Treyden drags his head like that on the floor sometimes when he's really tired. Aren't kids so entertaining?

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Oh she is so funny. Taylor loves Go Diego and Dora too. Oh and I am extremely jealous of your trip! It looked like you had so much fun!