Paige had her 12 month check up today. She is 19lbs 10oz. and 29in. long. She's staying right along her curve line. So she's sticking in the 50% range for her age, for the most part. The last check up we had the doctor was a little worried about her head size because of how it was going on the curve, but he measured again today, and she's staying right in her curve line where she's supposed to be. So he said her head is just fine! Which I knew it would be. I mean yes her head is kinda big, but not that big. Anyway, besides that her check up went great and the doctor said he thinks she's doing really Gr-8!!! She didn't enjoy getting her shots though and neither did I. I swear it gets harder as they get older, atleast is has for me. But I'm just glad my baby is heathly and doing good! Part of her 12 month graduation present is a new car seat! Yeah! She can finially face foward! She's supposed to be atleast 20lbs, but we considered she's pretty darn close, and Paige loves it! She fits just perfect in her seat and looks good in it too. :) My little girl is just growing up!

Since we have moved into our new house (which by the way we LOVE our new place, it has been just perfect for us), Paige has had big improvements on her crawling. And she loves to explore EVERYTHING. One of her recent favorite things is to crawl to the stove, rip the towles off the hanger and talk to her reflection. She loves being able to see herself so the stove is quite the enjoyment! Here's just a couple of pics of her getting into the telephone book.
A friend of mine gave Paige a "My first reading and learning Bible" for her Birthday. And this afternoon I caught her on the floor reading it (well looking at it) and she kept letting out these little chuckles. I thought it was kind of funny and cute so I tried to catch some of it on video. I did get a little bit of it, at the beginning the TV kept distracting her so I turned it off, so I could sneek in some footage. It's kind of long, but I thought it was cute! Thanks Karalee for the book, Paige absolutely loves it!










7 comments:
She is so cute!!!! I love her reading the book it made me laugh :)
She is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I know it's sad seeing them get older! The shots are even worse when they can tell you they don't want them!! Good job being brave!
Oh I'm so glad she likes the book!!! That is so cute that she is just chuckling at it!! Thanks for having me over it was a lot of fun and the food was so yummy!! We'll have to do it again sometime. It's nice to get together and let our kids play.
Molly has that same car seat except its a little more black. It is so funny how they love looking at themselves. She is so cute and getting bigger by the minute. so fun.
She's crawling like an old pro now! Are you wishing for them immobile days again yet?? lol Btw i finally posted...
oh one more thing can u send me jake's email address so i can send them an invite to my blog, if ya have it thnx :)
What a cute post! I can't beleive she is a yaer old now! It's crazy how fast time has flown by!! The book clip was too cute having her laugh at the pages. It would be fun to know what she found soo funny!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment