Yesterday Paige, Josh and I got the oppurtunity to babysit my great niece Taycee Hintzie for a couple of hours. Paige loved having her here. She just sat by me and admired Taycee and kept saying "Baby, yeah, Baby" Someday she'll be a great older sister!
6 months ago







3 comments:
Your little girl is so cute...no wonder you love being a mom! I'm very excited! Oh man I feel for your sister...we tried for a year and a half and it was rough! We first just went to our normal MD but after three months of clomid and metformin nothing happened so she told us we should seek out a specialist. I was refered by one of my co-workers to go to C. Matthew Peterson, he is the head of endocrinolgoy and infertility at the University of Utah. He comes down to Provo once a month so if she wants to see him down here it takes about two months to get in but if she is willing to go up there it is much easier! He was great...luckliy we didn't have to do too much with him but if we had I'm sure he would have been awesome. He was really understanding, explained our odds of having a baby on our own (approx 1%) and told us all of our options including cost. I really liked him and she should really look into going to someone because the longer you wait the harder it is! Anywho enough of my novel about that! How are you guys doing? Didn't you have a sister that worked with my mom and tried for a while to get pregnant as well? Maybe I'm totally crazy who knows! Anywho hope all is well, we should get together sometime if I'm ever down there or you are ever up here! Congrats again on the little girl she is darling!
just so you know the deleted comment was me..........don't know how i did it but i posted in the wrong spot... must be a blonde day lol
Post a Comment