Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bows, Bows, Bows!

So this last Saturday, I went to my mother in-laws Super Saturday, with her Relief Society, and learned how to make bows out of ribbon. They also taught us how to make the nylon headbands, but I decided not to make any because Paige isn't wearing her headbands very much right now. So what I really liked and got into was making the matching curly ribbons bows that Paige can wear with her pigtails, and small matching bows. I made a couple of single bigger bows that can go with one ponytail, or on a headband. It was so much fun, so after the event I bought more of what I needed and a little more ribbon and made some more bows! I can't wait to get more creative with my ideas and just have fun with this new hobby and making Paige cute as can be!

Paige is napping right now, so I'll post some pictures of her later in her bows! I love the curly ones, they're just so cute!

7 comments:

squiresclan said...

those look awesome!!! and ya know since you don't live close enough to teach me how to make them.....there's a certain holiday around the corner that you could create some cute bows for my girls for (hint hint) haha those are way cute, great job amber!!

squiresclan said...

oh yah ps love your new background and header, paige is just gettin so darn big and cute i miss her, and u of course!

Brittney said...

Those are really cute! that is a huge draw back of having boys! Girls are just so cute! i can't wait to see how she looks!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Those are so cute. What a fun activity

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

oh my heck those are adorable! I love new fun projects that you can get excited about. And when you put those on Paige she'll look so cute! I like the buttons on them too.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Cute- nice job! I love the one that is Pink and green was it hard to make I have no clue how to make those ones. Good JOb!She is going to look beautimous

Rachel said...

These are adorable. You are going to have to teach me when Livi has hair. They all look so cute!