Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Mom's Birthday Weekend and "Twilight"

I have to start off saying this weekend was such a BLAST! Thanks to my Dad I was able to fly up to Salt Lake City with my mom friday night to go spend the night and Saturday with my sister Traci, so we could celebrate my mom's birthday and go see "Twilight". Friday night the second we all got together, we were giggly and had a lot of laughter and fun. We then stayed up till 1am that night playing American Idol Karaoke! To my sadness somehow my sister Traci kept beating me and won the "American Idol" twice. To this day I still don't understand that and don't think I ever will. Then Saturday my sister took my mom and I to the Garden Village, since we had never been there, and we looked around at shops and took lots of goofy and fun pics with all the elf decorations they had set up. as you can see I have many of them displayed on here. Also, referring to the picture below in the bottom right hand corner, that's not really a pose, Traci really was trying to kick me into the campfire.
Below you will see Traci holding a sweet Porn for Women Calendar. It was hilarious. The page's were full of good looking men doing different house chores and things for each month. Pretty funny!

Below, is some beautiful pictures of us girls eating. Traci's probably wondering why in the heck did you post these ugly pics (except mom your cute, that was taken at the airport that night). I just thought they were really funny. Can you tell Traci and I are sisters?!?!? LOL!
Then finially we made it to the "Twilight" Movie, where our family friend Becca Stander joined us. I LOVED the movie! I thought it was so good. There were a couple of parts I was a little unsure about, but overall the movie was great and they really did fit quite a bit of the book into the movie. I like all the quotes they used from the book too. I know a lot of people were dissappointed in it, but I really liked it and that's all that matters to me!!

Traci thanks for planning such a fun weekend on a last minute decision! Jennie I really wish you could have been there!! We missed you! Hopefully next year we can do something like this again with all of us!! And Thanks to my hubby for being willing to watch Paige all my himself Friday night and all day Saturday! I love you honey!! Happy Birthday Mom! We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

Why do you always have to out do me on the scrap pages??? haha! No I knew you would do a bunch of cute & fancy pics but that's ok! That's your thing :) Yes we definately have to do it again!! Maybe we should make it a tradition for every time of the movies come out from the series!! I think that would be soo fun! And something to always look forward to each year :)

squiresclan said...

Awww looks like you guys had so much fun, i really wish i could of been there too :( Ya know we really need to have a girls weekend the 4 of us. Even if there is no special occasion we should all get together sometime next year!!

Candice said...

I think that you should make it a tradition to invite cousin Candice too;)

That looks like so much fun.

I was just talking with my Mom about your Mom. She had so much fun in Costa Rica and LOVED being with Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Steve.

She said that it was also great to get to know Traci and her husband. They were fun and easy to travel with.

Love you all!

Bonnie and Steve said...

Yes, it ws a wonderful weekend. Thanks for all the fun we had. We do have to do it again and Jen needs to come with us. By the way, I love my cards.

Savannah said...

I thought Twilight was good, too. I just got done reading all the books.

Sounds like you're having a blast! Happy Thanksgiving!