Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paige new chair, bottle free, and bath time fun!

Paige's new Chair and Bottle Free for 4 days!

So thanks to all the advice I gathered from you all, the weening of the bottle became a little easier. I used a combination of everyones advice and got good results. The bottles are packed away and now her favorite sippee is the Nuby brand with the straw.(she's holding it in the picture above) Occationaly she'll still get mad that I'm giving her milk to her in the sippee so she'll throw it on the ground and say no, yet I know she wants her milk. But she adventually comes around and drinks it. So even though her milk intake has gone down some, I think she's starting to wheen off the bottle pretty well. It's been four days since she's had a bottle so I think it's only uphill from here on out!! So to celebrate, I went and bought her a Dora chair. She's so spoiled, but I've been wanting to get her some chair of some type, so when I saw this cute Dora, soft and cozy chair, I couldn't resist. So now she can watch Dora in her new purple Dora chair and drink out of her new purple sippee!!

Bath Time fun and a whole lotta jibber jabber!!!!

So last night when I was giving Paige her bath she was making me laugh so hard. I mentioned in one of the earlier posts that Paige likes to jibber jabber. Well, now you can hear it for your self. She sat and jabbered and talked to herself in that bath tab, for what seemed like forever. I took three different videos of her, and they are all so funny. The video I originally wanted to post though, that was the funniest because she did other things, wouldn't upload and was giving me problems, but this one is pretty funny! Anyway, hope you enjoy the video, I thought it was cute enough to share!

10 comments:

Linds said...

her "talking" is super cute! :) it reminds me of these "words" we have to type to leave comments!

squiresclan said...

Man she is growing up way too fast, it's time for her to stop!! I love the jabbering stage. Someday someone needs to invent a baby talk decoder, don't ya always wonder what in the world it is they are really thinking!!
And congrats on getting rid of the bottle Yeah!!!! The first stage of growing up is complete........now can't ya just wait til it's time to potty train and wean from the pacifier :) hahaha have fun!!!!!

The Stylers said...

hahaha Paige is so funny! I love her!!! Good job on the bottle weening!
We definately need to have an idol party! I only watched wed. episode! but i'm so Stoked for this season! maybe you guys should come over for dinner or somethin sun...let us know what you guys are doin!! :)

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

HAHA! That was the CUTEST post ever! Paige is such a cutie!

Karalee Ann said...

She is so dang cute!! I love the jibber jabber they talk. I love her chair too it way cute!

Melissa said...

She's so big, haven't seen you guys in a long time.

Mike & Traci said...

Ok so I think it's Hilarious that she is looking at her reflection on the metal thing in the bathtub while she is talking! Boy doesn't that remind you of someone?? haha!! too cute! Love the big girl chair :)

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That video is so cute! It made me laugh. I love it because you can tell that she really thinks she is saying something that you would understand. Good job on the bottle thing. I'm not looking forward to that. I will have to come to you for advise.

Jenna Marie said...

I love her jabber! :) Dallin wanted to keep watching it over and over- haha. :)

cecily said...

She is a cutie. You guys look so happy! I am a little jealous that you live in St. George. I love it there.