Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hammond Cousins Visit!

This last weekend Josh's oldest brothers kids Kayla, Courtney, Alyssa, and Justin came down to St. George with their mom and spent Friday afternoon at my house hanging out and playing with Paige. Courtney and Alyssa had a lot of fun playing American Idol Karoke together, while Justin enjoyed doing pull ups on Josh's pull up bar. Paige loved seeing her cousins and had so much fun playing with them. Her and Justin instantly became best friends. It was the funniest thing because he would give her a little hug and she would always give him hugs back. She doesn't even give us hugs that often. Then my nephew Justin said the funniest thing, he say's "I'm Paige's favorite, she loves me." then he adds, "it's because I'm a boy!" Lol! I was laughing so hard. Then he continues to add, "Man I just love Paige so much, she is so stinkin cute. I wish she was mine." I thought that was so funny and so cute. Paige loves every single one of her cousins and has so much fun when they come over to play! I'm glad we got to hang out and spend some time with my nieces and nephew this weekend, it was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

squiresclan said...

That is so cute!! Little over a week and i finally get to see you guys again, yeah!!!!!! :) I can't wait, and i bet the girls would love playing american idol kareoki with ya! 10 days and counting woohoo!!

Brittney said...

cousins are so much fun! There's nothing better than seeing them create relationships!! She sounds so loving It's cute seeing her in the big group picture! So grown up!

Unknown said...

Thanks Amber for letting the kids come over and play. They had a great time.