Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

David Archuleta Concert!


I had SO much fun at the David Archuleta Concert last night! I think David sounds even better in person then on TV or the radio. I got his CD for christmas and love all of his songs, so it was fun to go to his concert and hear them live! Also, I went with a fun group of girls. It was a fantastic girls night out! And a much needed one! Thanks so much honey for telling me about the concert and telling me to invite a group of girls and go! It was great!


Here's a sneak preview of last nights show, in case you missed it!

(before you watch video push pause on my playlist to the right)

9 comments:

Candice said...

I remember when he one Star Search when he was little.

Go Archuletta. What a great night for you and your friends.

Candice said...

I meant 'won' Star Search, not 'One'...:)

akamoroti said...

No pics of Josh at the concert. I know he was there, he love Dave.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That looks like so much fun, Clint even said he would have gone, it would have been such a fun and different thing to do. Looks like you had a blast!

Janet said...

How fun! I love David! He's one of my underage boyfriends.

Karalee Ann said...

That was so much fun!! I'm so glad you called me! I love David!! It looks like you got some really good pictures and video of him...and us!

The Stylers said...

last night was a BLAST!!!! I loved it! David was SO good! If i was 13 i'd have the biggest crush on him, haha i still might have a little one on him even tho i am 19 ....and married! haha! Thanks so much for inviting me and putting all of it together!!! Your the best!

squiresclan said...

How fun!!! He was or is going to be here. I never heard what day but Kayla told me about it but by the time we found it tickets were already sold out she was bummed because she really wanted to go. Looks like you had a great time and great pictures!

Mike & Traci said...

Sooo Fun!!! We really need to go to a concert together again ;)