Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Playing Catch up!

This morning my friend Karalee and I took our daughters, Kaylee and Paige, to the park! It was so nice outside, so it was good to take the kids out to enjoy the outdoors! Mostly the kids played, Karalee chased after Kaylee (whose at the adventerous stage) and Paige cried a couple of times (I knocked her down acidentally, and Kaylee was giving Paige the cutest hug, but Paige lost balance and fell back, she doesn't do falling down thing very well right now), and we ate lunch! The girls are getting so big and becomming so much fun, as well as more work. They don't know it yet, but I'm sure they're gonna be best friends. Paige loved the slide, but was a little scared at first and didn't know what to do, then our experienced Kaylee showed Paige how it was done, and Paige ended up loving it! Then the little bowl type thing Paige is sitting in, spins in circles with your weight and movement. Paige loved spinning in circles. Karalee and I also tested them out, and they were fun, and a little different, and got me a little dizzy! But I wanna say Thanks to Karalee for testing this park out last week and giving me and Paige a call to come with you this week! It was a lot of fun and I think the girls had a good time (until it became nap time at the end). But all I can say is I sure love St. George, I really feel for many of you that are still waiting for the snow to melt! Good luck on that, I'll be thinking of you why I'm playing in the sun!!

Then a post I've been meaning to post for awhile. A couple of weekends ago, my oldest sister Jennie and her husband Scott went to the Nascar Races in Vegas, and so their kids divided up the weekend between staying with me and my mom (grandma). Then my sister Traci and her husband Mike and doggy Mylo also came down, because of course they wanted to see the kids, but they also wanted to meet my puppy Molly and see how Molly and Mylo would get along. And lets just say I think Molly had more fun then Mylo. Mylo has this leash he wears and Molly thought it was the funnest thing to bite on his leash and then try to play tug of war! It was a lot of fun watching those two doggies react with one another. The girls had a lot of fun playing on Grandma's Wii, and playing American Idol Karaoke with me, while Quade loved playing Call of Duty. On Friday I took the girls to the park and we had lunch and they played and I took a few pictures of them (the black and white ones), it was really windy and got a little chilly so we didn't stay long. Then Saturday, Grandma took us all to Jumpin Jacks. The kids had so much fun jumpin around and going down all the slides. Paige LOVED going down the biggest slide with Josh or I or Aunt Traci. My sister Traci got some really good slide pictures from that day posted on her blog, so check it out... www.traciandmikepurser.blogspot.com . Then that night we went and had Pirate Pizza and while we waited for our pizza we had fun and took turns posing like a pirate. I didn't have my camera on me, but my sister Traci did, and she got some pretty great pictures, you can see them on her blog also, along with the others. It was a really fun weekend, and great seeing everyone!

Also, that weekend was my neice Ember's baby shower and my sister in-law Rachel came down with her new baby boy Preston (I posted a pic of him a few posts ago). So there's a pic of Rachel, Preston and Josh. I'm so glad I got to see him, he's so cute!!

And to top all that off, my neice Ember gave birth to her baby boy this morning at 10:23am at 7lbs. 1 oz. and 19 1/2inches long. They named him Logan. I will post a pic as soon as I get to see him! I did see a pic on Josh's cell and he looks like a QT so I can't wait to see him in person! Luckily they live in St. George, so I should see him real soon!!!

8 comments:

Candice said...

Fun times. They grow up so fast!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That little cookie class is at Hursts and I think they have them tuesdays at 10 1030 11 and 1130 then one at 2 we went to the 2 oclock cuz I tend little boys in the mornings. So I just pushed mollys nap time up so that we could go at 2. I am going to case out some more spots, I will let you know what I find. Paige is so big- Did you have her in baby legs with shorts, that is totally cute- I would have never thought of that. She is getting so big. Dont you just love that park I call it the Dizzy park cuz everything spings. I love that park we went yesterday after the cooking class. Molly thinks she can walk down the slide instead of sitting- Pretty exciting.O paige is just so sweet. I love her cute little face.

squiresclan said...

I LOVE those pictures of the girls they turned out so cute!! As fun as vegas was it would of been fun to hang out with the fam too! Hopefully sometime this summer we can come down for a few days!

Karalee Ann said...

That was a lot of fun! We'll have to do it again soon! I was looking at those pictures of the park with Kaylee and she pointed to Paige and said her name!! It was so cute!! So I guess she knows her name!

Linds said...

you and your niece must be pretty close in age! that's fun...

Krebs Krib said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! It looks like you guys had tons of fun at the park!! Paige is adorable! I can't wait till I get to have kids!! So much fun!

Lacy said...

You make me want Spring even that much more! I can't wait to get out and hit up the park; it will be great this year since I won't have to worry so much about Troy like I had to last year (since he's much older and wiser!) Glad you guys had lots of fun with Jenny's kids and Mike and Traci too!

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Hey! Looks like you've been having lots of fun!! I showed Ty the pic of your dog and he was in love. He has always wanted an English bulldog! Where did you guys get her?