Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morn, Easter Day, Easter Night!

Warning: Lots of Pictures and long post!

Our Easter morning started off with lots of gifts. Paige got spoiled by the Easter Bunny this year, ( I guess he was making up for being so lazy and forgetting last year). Paige got: a stroller for her baby, a blue chair just her size, bathtime markers, Dora Strawberry Bubble Bath, Crayola Bath Dots that your drop in the tub to make the water change colors, side walk chalk, and a couple of empty easter eggs :)!!! (no candy, just the empty egg makes her happy enough). Then Josh got a new fossil clip wallet, BIG bag of sour patch kids, and a couple of eggs filled with candy and I got fruit roll-ups Stackers, a couple of candy eggs, and a new workout outfit for the gym :)!! And our little Molly got a new bone and liver treats, her fav!

After Easter morning I went to church and taught my CTR8 class! I love those kids. I made Josh stay home with Paige because we're both still recovering from last weeks sickness. Then after church we went over to my parents house to celebrate the rest of Easter day and to have dinner with them and my Grandma and Grandpa Tanner. I'm so blessed to have them all living in St. George and so close to me. I get to have dinner every sunday with my parents, but Easter dinner is always a little more special! It's got all my fav's: Ham, funeral potaotes, rolls and salads. I love it!! Paige loved having all the attention on her and being surrounded my her grandparents and great grandparents. She even got to go for a little ride with Great Grandpa Tanner on his belly while they rolled around in his chair. She loved it. My poor father though was sick with what we all had, so I had to give him my love and support! Here's some pics from that afternoon!

After dinner and dessert, (which was AMAZING) Paige had her own little private Easter Egg Hunt in my moms living room, since she was the only child there and it was a little chilly outside. It was so sweet of Grandma Tanner to set up a little hunt for Paige! Thanks Mom! (even though Traci you and Mike we're supposed to be there so we could all go on a little hunt, but that's ok, Paige enjoyed the attention and Molly had fun on the hunt too).


After all the fun and family time at my moms house we came home to have some more fun and get out Paige's new stuff. So Josh took Paige out in the backyard patio and we took some pics and drew on the sidewalk. It was pretty fun and I think this is an activity Paige is gonna really love!

After all that sidewalk mess, it's bathtime!! If you saw the pictures already your probably thinking what the!?!?! Isn't bathtime supposed to be the place were you get clean!??! Well it's supposed too, Paige's bathtime just got a little messier, but we love it! The color of the water actually looked more purple, but it looks more blue in the pics. It also had oatmeal in it for Paige's poor exzema body. So the water looks a little nasty, but it still was clean I promise! haha! Paige had a blast with her new bathtime markers and even drew some on her cheek. I think they're pretty fun you can draw on the walls and stuff and it comes off super easy. I would have enjoyed all this stuff as a kid! haha! Then you'll see pics of Molly in there, she loves watching Paige take and bath and acts as if she wants to join her. She loves bath time too.

As you can see we had a super good Easter day. I love my little family and it was so fun to beable to spend the day with them and not be too sick, so we all could enjoy the day! I hope you all had wonderful Easter day's too and post about them soon!

9 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That looks like fun. Paige did make a haul didnt she. concerning your response as to what clint and I got. Clint got a game for the xbox and I didnt get anything. I will probably pick something out this week. I just didnt really want anything I guess. Looks like you had a blast dont you love the bathtub colors. I love changing the water. we need to get molly some tub markers. That was suppose to be in her basket but I forgot last time I went to the store. Woops. Looks like fun we should have a park play date sometime.

Rachel said...

Happy Easter!! Looks like you all had a great day! I am glad you are all recovering from your illnesses. Sorry to hear that you have all had the nasties. The tub water looks like fun-I remember all the bath toys from Emma and Addi-they hated the water colored.

Analee said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun over Easter! We move in 2 weeks! Can't wait to be down there so we can take our walks this summer!

squiresclan said...

Aww what fun, hehe love the easter morning, looking half asleep pics of you and josh hehe i probably looked the same way but alas i held the camera so there is no documented proof :) We definately come from the same family, even though we didn't spend easter together i cooked the exact same meal haha yeah easter!!

Mike & Traci said...

haha! I just read jennie's comment & I made the same meal too :) Also did you notice the pic of you w/ Paige & molly and Josh w/ paige & molly when you were outside playing with the chalk - you guys are doing the EXACT same poise!! Its pretty funny!!

Love all the pics! Looks like Paige had Christmas and not Easter & I wish we could have been there :( But we will see you guys in a few weeks so that will be fun!! Happy Easter!

Krebs Krib said...

Hey Amber!! It looks like you guys had an awesome Easter! I love your post, such fun pics. I just love Paige! She is so adorable! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend!
I can't believe how big Molly is getting. We'll have to come over again and hang out sometime!
Congrats on the new couches, what and where did you get them?
I'm glad to hear you guys are finally feeling better!!

Krebs Krib said...

p.s. you'll have to show me how you make those cute picture collages! I love them!!

Cory and Karen said...

Happy Easter! Paige's dress is really cute. Morgan and Lucas also got sidewalk chalk from the Easter Bunny and they love coloring all over the driveway.

Bonnie and Steve said...

Yes, it was a fun day. I'M glad you live close too. Paige is so much fun and I love watching her grow up.