Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nephew's play! Beauty and the Beast

Josh's little nephew Kayson is in a play production of Beauty and the Beast with other young kids. So Saturday afternoon we went and watched Kayson perform. In this program he played Gaston's friend (not sure what his name is), but I have to congradulate Kayson and let him know what an awesome job he did! He was funny and cute and one of the best actors out there. I was suprised, I didn't know little Kayson had it in him! But he was awesome! Thanks for inviting us Kayson! (He also plays the candle stick guy, but he plays that part with another cast. So we didn't get to see that one, but his mom said he's awesome at that part too, wish we could have seen him do that part as well).

0 comments: