Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Car Seat Canopy!

So this fall when my friend Karalee and I went to the What Women Want Expo we came across these car seat canopies that were SO cute! And I was like I have got to have one of those and man I wish I had something like this when I had Paige, then I looked at the price and said oh nevermind. But then I told another one of my prego friends (lashel) about it, and she says "We could totally make those." And I'm thinking why didn't I think of that (maybe cause I'm not a seamstress haha). So then the decision was made, we were all gonna make our own. Lashel and I both knew we were having boys already, but Karalee didn't know what she was having yet. So we decided to wait and make em until Karalee knew what she was having. So here we are, we finally got together and made em! Lashel's sweet talented mother came down from enterprise and helped us all step by step on how to make the canopy's. I couldn't have done it with out her! They all turned out super cute!! Now after having made Paige's dress for her halloween costume and now this, I'm really starting to get into the whole sewing thing and really want to start doing it more! We'll see how that goes!

Us girls with our canopy's

Here's mine on Paige's old car seat! Love it! Ignore the dirty car seat though, I had just pulled it out of the garage. It had been in there for awhile! But no worries I got it all cleaned and washed up and ready for baby #2 now!

Me, Lashel, and Karalee showing off our prego bellies!

It's fun having friends that are prego with me and we're all so close!

3 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

That was so much fun! We should make some more straps to make them reversible sometime!

Valerie said...

looks way fun. Your canopy's look so good and I love the prego pic of you three, way cute!

Lacy said...

Cute! You should make a matching hooter hider (that's what I thought you made before I read). The three of you make a cute prego pic! Paige's talking finger thing is so dang cute, what a character!!!