Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas Day! (I know about time I blogged again)

Yes, We're still alive and VERY HAPPY! :)

It has been a very long time since I've blogged. Here it is almost the middle of February and I'm finally sitting down to blog about Christmas!!! My life has been very busy and changed tremendously since December. In December I got a job with Allconnect that I started on January 4th. Going back to work was a HUGE adjustment for me and it was very very difficult. After being home with Paige for 2 years, leaving her and going back to work was a hard thing to do. Especially with going back to work full time. I'm finally just now starting to adjust to the working mom thing, but estatic that in a few short weeks baby Landen will be here so I'll be able to be back home with my babies again for a little while. I can't wait! Now on to my Christmas Post!

Christmas Eve we went to a party at my Aunt Leanna and Uncle Johns and had the most yummy traditional Christmas Eve dinner! We played games, told stories, had a little christmas story program with my cousins kids of Christs birth and it was really special. Then we had a few musical numbers, Tyson played his guitar and my cousins kids Emma and Addy played a song for us on the piano. They were so cute! My mom has a piano at her house, but I don't think Paige had ever noticed it before or knew what it was. But when Paige saw those girls playing the piano she wanted to join in on the fun and play us a song as well. I was actually very impressed with how gentle she was with the keys and how it sounded like she was actually playing, she's a natural! Since that day every single day we go to my mom's house she goes straight to the piano and wants to play! This past month and a half I've really seen a love for music paige has. She LOVES to sing, to dance, and to play any instrument. So as she gets older I think we may get her into some music lessons and other things because that's what she really seems to enjoy these days!

After the Christmas Eve party we went to my parents house and exchanged a few gifts and opened pj's!

Paige got some Dora pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Tanner, they were adorable!

Suprise!! So a little story behind this. My dear husband and my brother in law Mike started a tradition last year where they like to get my mom gag gifts for christmas. Last year they gave my mom a whole bunch of funny stuff from the dollar store. This year they stepped it up a notch and included a gag gift for my father! All I have to say is good thing my parents have a good sence of humor! If you can't tell from the pic my mom got a Denver Broncos thong and they gave my dad a free sample of Extenze. I have a video of them opening their presents and it's hilarious, but unfortunately the file is to big and I couldn't get it to upload on my blog to share with my sister Traci. But as a role play my dad opened his and looked very confused, my mom opens her's and is laughing her head off then she looks at my dad see's his present and starts laughing even harder. Then my dad say's to my mom, "did you tell them?" My mom laughs and say's "no" while she's laughing and of course my dad was kidding. But I was happy they could both laugh and enjoy the gag gifts, as you can see from the pic they loved em! hahahaha Wonder what the boys will come up with next year!

Me and my pj's my mom got me.

Paige and uncle Tyson sporting their new pj's!! So cute!

Our Christmas Tree, Christmas morning!!

Paige and her Mickey's Party Band set! She loves all these instruments and plays with them almost every day!

I suprised Josh with a onsie for Landen, that fits him! Cutest Hurley onsie ever! I can't wait till Landen can ware it!

Josh got a sweet helicopter from me! He loves flying that thing around. It's perfect to fly inside with all our high ceilings. Paige and Molly freak out over it as well. Paige starts screaming and jumping up and down every time he starts flying it! She thinks it's the coolest thing ever!

Look how spoiled this child was! She didn't have hardly any age appropriate toys so she was bugging mom often and not playing in her room much, but thanks to Santa she'll spend hrs playing in her room now! She LOVES every single one of her new toys! And so does mom! Except for the mess they make!

It was a very fun Christmas! It was the first Christmas where we stayed in our own home and opened presents together as just our little family! It was very special and I loved every minute of it! Paige was so happy and full of excitment the whole morning!

0 comments: