......how I know you love your brother so and are just wanting to help, but please please don't take your brother out of the swing without mommy knowing! You scare mom to death! Mom doesn't know how you got your little brother out of the swing, but just thankful he wasn't hurt! Oh and another thing, when brother is in his vibrating chair, please please don't try to sit on him! Oh and the last thing, please don't take all your close off and leave a nice puddle of pee for mommy on the carpet! I need you to be a good girl and make having two kids easy for mommy!
Dear Sweet Paige even though you do these things I look at your face and it's hard to be mad at you for too long!!
I love you Sweetheart!








2 comments:
Paige just wants to be a good big sister and help her brother when he's sad. You know she loves him. I still wonder how she got him out.
2 yr olds aren't they grand :)
Post a Comment