Well hello mischievious child. What are you getting into today?? What mom's mascara. Wow you decorated the toilet just nice! Luckily it was just the toilet, made for an easy clean up!
In the beginning of November we went to the park quite often. That's one of the beauties of living in sunny St. George. So I snapped a couple of shot of my handsome little boy. Landen was around 8 months old in these pics and getting so big. Rolling around everywhere curious about everything, and will try and eat anything he can get his hands on.
Also, in November landen and I took a very quick trip to snowy/cold Idaho Falls, Idaho. I was very excited to go to my home town again and see lots of family and cousins I haven't seen in ages, but I wish it could have been on different circumstances.
Landen happy to be riding in the back with Grandma and Aunt Jennie.
A big amount of the Walker cousins together again. It's been a very long time since we have had so many of us together.
Landen loves his Aunt Traci.
Landens very first snow experience. He wasn't quite sure what to think. He was just quiet and curious.
My cousin Shawn Bagley and I with our babies. His daughter is adorable she's only a month or so younger then landen. She was a premie and a miracle child and truly adorable! I was so happy to meet her in person!
She's little, but tough! And landens sporting the slobber droll look!
Walker cousins again! It was so good seeing all of you. I miss and love you all and hope you are all doing well!













0 comments:
Post a Comment