Earlier this summer Paige and I went on a mother daugher date. I think it was our first mother daughter date since landen was born. We had such a good time I wanted to post about it and remember this special day with Paige. We started off our date by going to the Creative Minds play center here in St. George. It was our first time going there and Paige had so much fun. If you have young kids it's a place worth checking out, though it'll be closed to the public during the school year cause they're doing preschool there this year. But anyway it's got so many play stations where your little ones imagination can just run wild!!!! Paige was a princess in her own castle, a pirate on her own ship, a mommy in her own house, a cash register check out person at lins, as well as a grocery shopper, a mechanic, a architech and much much more. After I was worn out and she was a little it was lunch time. So we went to mcdonalds and picked up some chicken nuggets then we went to 25th main and picked up some cupcakes (mommy's fave) and took our food to the city park. There we hung out and ate then played some more till it was time to go home and be with Landen so dad could go to work and our date was up. Paige is such an amazing little girl and I'm so blessed to have her in my life. When she reads this in the future I want her to know I love her so much, I am so happy she is my little girl and I just look forward to creating more wonderful memories with her!
Josh took a pic of the kiddos one night in the backyard and Paige's face in this one just made me laugh!
Then there's little Landen aka Lambo! He is such a hoot himself. This is one of the cheesiest grins I've caughten from him on camera and I love it. Josh decided to suprise me on day and gave little Lambo a new hair cut.
It was some type of mohawk. All I thought when I first saw it was "oh boy" Landen didn't mind the new do and he still looked pretty cute so I let him keep it for a little while!
Landen you are a character. So quite but so michiveious and into everything. You keep mommy on her toes. But then your one of the snuggliest little boys and I LOVE your snuggles!!! I hope you never stop giving me snuggles! Your growing up just way to fast!! I need you to slow down and be a baby for a little bit longer!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment