Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

swimmin and playin

These are some random moments from July. We did a lot in July so I'll probably have a few posts. This blow up waterslide toy was one of our best investments. We played in it a lot all summer long!

Kiddos riding horseback on daddy!

One of our swimming adventures at Washington Rec Center.

Paige and Landen LOVE the swimming pool!

Chillin for snack time!

Paige is a goofball!

Josh and I going on a date! I cherish and love any date I get with my hubby! Most dates consist of going to dinner and a movie!

Now please don't judge my sons girly crib bumpers. I feel bad cause I never really got him any boy bumpers and I'm embarrassed by it, what kind of mother am I!!! Seriously! So he slept with girly bumpers for a very long time. He wouldn't let me take them out cause he liked to use them as a pillow and body pillows. But one afternoon at nap time I went to check on him and this was how he was sleeping. Glad he could still breathe that crazy goofball!

Paige using the counter as her center stage and doing a scene from little einsteins.


0 comments: