Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Paige's Funnies!

Josh and I were hanging out in the living room eating cereal. And Josh was sitting on the floor next to Paige and she kept trying to grab is bowl of cereal. So he hands it to her and she tries to eat the bowl. We thought it was to funny to not capture it on camera. After trying to eat the bowl she took Josh's bottle of water too. She loves to grab anything she can now.
Paige was posing for pictures this morning. You can't see it very well but on top of her head. That's not a shadow, her hair is actually growing. It's not quite long enough for pony tails, but I can do a really cute mohawk. The second picture there she was smiling all cute for the camera and right after I hit snap this is the face she pooled and that's the slimey drowl that came out. Yucky!
Paige and me like to be silly. Well ok so I get bored and have fun taking pictures of Paige and I. She loves the camera so she doesn't mind it to much. The middle picture is Paige showing off her new favorite thing to do, stick out her tounge. I haven't caught it on camera, but she has the cutest pout ever, but now she'll stick her tounge out and pout at the same time. It's so funny. And the last picture is Paige's twin brother!! hehe! She looks like a boy in her orange collared shirt, but still as cute as ever!

1 comments:

Analee said...

How much fun! Paige is getting so big and is so adorable! I agree, we do need to get together again! Josh has been working out of town lately so when he's in town for good we'll give you a call! We miss you guys! (if I leave a ton of comments in the next couple of days it's because I'm BORED being home alone!