Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Time!

I am so happy spring time is here and I am feeling the effects of it. The weather here in St. George is just BEAUTIFUL!! So of course I want a summer tan this year, since last year I was working and pregnant, and also I'm trying to lose some weight. So for fun everyday Paige and I go for a walk around the block. These pictures are caught from yesterday when Josh actually went on the walk with us! Anyway, Paige absolutely loves the walks. She just looks around and adventually falls asleep. So it's a good enjoyment for the both of us. We both need the fresh air!

2 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

Your scrapbook page is really cute! And of course Paige looks adorable :)

Karalee Ann said...

We must have spring fever too! We went for a walk just yesterday! It feels so good outside!!