Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NEW BBQ!!

So Josh and I have been wanting a BBQ Grill for quite awhile now, I'de say since we got married. We kept holding it off and then the weather just keeps getting warmer here in St. George and we're thinking "man it would be so nice if we could BBQ right now." So yesterday I finally gave Josh permission and we went and bought ourselves a grill. I'm very proud to say that with a little bit of Josh's help at first (because he had to go to work) I put the grill together in one piece. Most of my job was just putting in all the screws, but I am still pretty proud of myself! So anyway of course we were so excited to have our grill that we had our first BBQ last night. We invited my parents over to share with us some BBQ ribs, potatoe salad, chips, and so one for a yummy yummy dinner! It turned out great, and in the picture you can see Josh decided to give Paige her first taste of BBQ ribs. I dunno about him sometimes.

But for a side note story that has nothing to do with the BBQ. Last night when my parents and little brother Tyson came over they were like "Have you guys scene whats going on across from you?" and we were busy so of course the answer was "no" Well to our suprise a lady got her mat under her gas pedal stuck in our parking lot and some how manage to run her car straight forward in the townhomes across from us kitchen. So I went out there to see it and the firetruck was just getting here and the police were here and for good news the lady driving the car said she felt fine and also the townhouse she ran into was vacant. It's actually up for sale right now. And later there was a couple there with the realitor who was and I think still is going to put on offer in on the place. But bummer for them they have to wait until it gets fixed. The damage wasn't way bad, but she hit the dishwasher and it went flying across the room and caused water to spray everywhere. But it should all turn out fine. That's it for today on the excitement in my neighborhood!

3 comments:

squiresclan said...

Help!!! ok this is not a comment about your bbq, sorry, hahaha. i been playing with my blog u should go look, got me a background in and then i made me a cool scrapblog for my header but i can't figure out how to get it on there, went to share feature and it wouldn't even post as a post :( so either my computer has a attitude or else i'm doing something wrong, so help me old wise one :) lol

Jenna Marie said...

Where do you get all your cute digital scrapbook kits. I love this picnic one. I want to get into this really bad, but I just don't know anything about it. I also wanted to tell you that me and my husband watched the video below a few times and laughed and laughed. haha- so funny. My husband does stuff like that too...

squiresclan said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! i did it, header is in place. I had everything done but the export to jpeg part. so hop on over and take another look :) Now i need some new pictures so i can make more hahaha!