Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sand Hollow Aquatic Center

So today Josh had work off at MOA because they are moving to another office on monday, so we decided to take advantage of him having the day off and to do something fun and new together as a family. So we decided to take Paige swimming at the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center. I had never been there before and it's only 5min or less away from our house so I decided I wanted to check it out. Plus, I wanted to see how Paige would react to the pool because I'm still planning on doing the Parent/Tot swimming lessons with her there in June. Anyway, the pool was really nice and the area is pretty big. The kiddy pool area is so nice and fun for little kids. I had a lot of fun watching other kids play and walking around in the water with Paige. We really only stayed for half an hour in the water because Paige seemed like she was a little cold (her poor little chin would cwiver every once in awhile). For the first five minutes I don't think she knew how to react to it and wasn't quite sure on what she thought because there were so many people around. But after the first little while she started smiling and having fun and I can't wait to take her again and continue to take her as she gets older and will be able to actually play in the water!

9 comments:

Analee said...

That looks like so much fun! I can only imagine it will be fun for you and Paige to start swimming lessons together in a couple of months!

Mike & Traci said...

What Fun!! I think Mike is jealous because now he wants to go. Maybe next time Josh can carry Mike around...haha!! I just visualized that and it was "laugh out loud" funny :) We better not tell Josh and Mike that because you know they would actually do it.

Karalee Ann said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I can't wait to do that class together!

squiresclan said...

awww how cute! now it may just be the pictures, but does paige have red in her hair? she is gettin so big and so cute i can't wait to see her this summer!

Jenna Marie said...

Hehe... Such a cute swimming suit! :) I'm glad she had a good time. Dallin LOVES the water, and I'm thinking about doing swimming lessons here too. She's such a cutie.

The Mickelsens said...

Amber! It has been such a long time. I'm glad you left me a comment. Your little girl is a doll and your blog is so dang cute. You are talented! It was so good to hear from you.

squiresclan said...

yes i got the invite to mom and dad's, make sure u stay on them and get them to post least once a week! We need to start gathering up email addresses for the whole extended family, see how many bloggers we can create lol

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Thanks for leaving your email. I love looking at your page you always make your pictures so cute- I am so far behind on that its sickening. She is darling, our girls are so close in age. How fun.

Nicole Stucki said...

I want to go there too. It looks like lots of fun. I love everything in St. George. Don't be suprised if we end up living there in the next 10 years. I keep my fingers crossed that we do. You need to email me on how you do the digital scrapbooking. (nstucki@gmail.com) I really want to get into that.