
Mom I love you so much! You are the greatest mom I could ever have! I love you! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!
- My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. - Graycie Harmon
- The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom. - Henry Ward Beecher
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. - Irish Proverb
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. - Mildred B. Vermont
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. - Rajneesh
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. - Archibald Thompson
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish Proverb
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. - Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul
- Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. - T. DeWitt Talmage
Judy, I am so greatful to have you as a wonderful mother in-law! You are amazing!! Happy Mother's Day! We love you!







1 comments:
All of your scrap blogs are so dang cute. So I went to scrapblog.com to try it out.(thanks for putting that at the bottom of your page.) But I can't figure out why mine are posting with the movie bar at the bottom. do you have any idea how to fix that?
Post a Comment