Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Paige's first ponytail! HILARIOUS!!

So I decided to have a little fun one day and see if I could get Paige's hair to go into a ponytail. As you can see she barely has a stem of hair poking up. I thought it was so funny so I had to take some pictures. Paige seemed to enjoy the ponytail, but I think it will be awhile until we try that one again.
GROW HAIR GROW!!!

3 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

That is hillarous!!! She is so dang cute!!! Yeah we should go to the park that would be fun!! When do you want to go??

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That is so dang cute, I am awaiting that day with great joy. I cant wait to do that. fun Fun FUn. Grow hair grow some more!

Liza said...

She is a doll! Very photogenic for her age. Your in trouble with this one on your hands, she's gonna be a gorgeous heart breaker! ;)