For all you Twilight fans out there, if you haven't seen it yet, this is the movie trailer for the "Twilight" movie comming out in December 2008. I know that that seems like its forever away, but I am so EXCITED!! For those of you who haven't read the book(s) you really should read them. The first one is "Twilight" then "New Moon" and then "Eclipse" The author is Stepahanie Meyer. Must reads, I love em!
6 months ago






4 comments:
YES! I am excited. Part of the movie is actually being filmed in my college roomie's high school cafeteria, in Oregon I think! SO AWESOME!
I LOVE those books! Have you read The Host? It is really good! She is an awesome writer!
Love those book! They are so addicting! I can't wait until the movie comes out, except I don't think I'm going to be able to get Josh to go with me...we should plan a girls movie date sometime!! By the way! We're back from Florida, so whenever you guys have a free weekend we should go do something!
I think we will have to plan a trip & get together so we can see it together!!! I can't wait to see it! I just hope that boy makes Edward as dreamy as he has been for me in the books :)
Post a Comment