
What a great week it's been. Josh's sister Tarah and her family from Boise, Idaho are visiting! So far the weeks been full of a lot of sun, a lot of water and a lot of fun. Sunday night, everyone that lives in St. George in the family got together and just hung out. Monday night, a couple of us checked out the splash pads here in St. George near our library. Then Tuesday afternoon, the hansens, davenports, and Paige and I went to the Washington Comminity center. When we first entered the water Paige wasn't quite sure about it and had
a little scared look on her face. But once she saw her cousin Riley having fun and splashing in the water she realized she could splash and have fun too. So after that she kept splashing water in my face, but it was fun. She loved swinging in the baby swings they have in the pool though, ecspecially when her cousin Riley was in the swing next to her. She's really loved having an extra playmate and thinks Riley is really funny! Wednesday afternoon we took the kids and met up with Tirsah to some splashpads that are located at a park in Bloomington. This is were I finally had my camera with me and took some pics. It was really hott and a little windy, and the water was too cold for Paige's liking, but we still had a nice time just being together!





8 comments:
It all sounds and looks like so much fun! I want to try and get Josh to go with me to that new community center! It looks so much fun!
That sounds like so much fun. I love babies in bikinis! I have pictures of Paisley in one on my blog. It is so cute when their baby chub hangs out of it. paige looks adorable. Love the sun glasses!
You are always doing something fun! I love it. It is finally warm here. Woot Woot! Paige looks so cute in her swimsuit.
Oh that looks so fun!!! We'll have to go together sometime. I haven't seen you in awhile. Now that my cruise is over my life is not so crazy. We'll have to get together soon!
Sounds like tons of fun! Paige looks so cute in the first scrapblog! I love her with her binki and sunglasses! Diva in the making!:)
It does look like you had alot of fun! paige looks so cute in her bikini...I especially love her belly that hangs out :) What fun!!
Hi Amber! Your blog is so cute! I'm new to the blogging world, but I love it. What a great way to stay in touch with friends and family! It looks like you are doing great. You look wonderful and have a beautiful family!
I'm glad you had a good time while we were out of town. How come you're not in your suit???
Post a Comment