Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun with Friends!

The other day Paige and I got to go swimming with some friends. They were Karalee Rowley and her baby girl Kaylee who is just 2 months older then Paige, and Tara Krebs (I'm sorry Tara I realized I didn't have any pics of you, but to everyone else she was there) Karalee, Tara and I used to all work together when I was a secretary at MOA about 2-3yrs ago. So it was really nice and fun to get together again, catch up, and have fun with the baby girls!

(Pic descriptions, top second pic of Kaylee she's doing the "o" face and it's super cute! Karalee say's she pulls that face more then she smiles, but I think it's so cute! The pic next to her, Paige got a little exhausted while we were there. She got a little cranky so we decided it was time to sit next to the pool and feed the girls, once Paige's bottle was close to empty she was knocked out, so I had to take a picture, she looked so cute! Then as you can see the other pics are basicly just the girls playing in the swings and being cute.)

5 comments:

Analee said...

How fun! Is that at the Washington Community Center? I really need to go there! It looks like a lot of fun!

Josh and Amber said...

It sure is!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

yeah it is going to be cute to see all the little babes in the pool I just love it. molly is a fish so she will love it. It is June 30th(mon) through the 3rd(thurs) and then the next week the same days mon-thurs. it cost 25$ and is from 945-1025 I think you can get on there web site and find out for sure. that would be fun.

Karalee Ann said...

Oh how cute!! That was tons of fun! We'll have to do it again sometime!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

hey- your pictures are darling. They looks so cute- I love the one with paige's toungue kinda out. So stinkin Cute! I enrolled Molly in another swim class July 14-24 @ 10:30! She is in one right now and just loves it so I am doin it again:)