Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Josh's Birthday Activities and Pictures

For Josh's Birthday we went out to lunch with his family that's here in St. George at Chuckarama. Paige had a lot of fun with her neice livvy. She loves all the attention she gives her! Josh's nieces (the older ones) were feeding Paige a pickle, letting her suck up all the juices anyway. This wasn't the first time for Paige to have a pickle, but she LOVED it and it was so fun to see Paige's face she was making as she sucked on that pickle! It was a had to have been there moment, but it was really cute!

Then that night we went bowling with my family that's here in St. George. I am not a bowler so we won't post my scores. But Josh played really good in the lower/mid 100s and my mom, who used to play on a league, bowled a 201 her second game. She should join a league again. But to be truthful everyone bowled over a 100 except for me! But my dad helped me find my way to bowl, so I think the next time I go I'll do a lot better and maybe even break 100!!! Mom and dad and Tyson thanks for going bowling with us it was a whole lotta fun!

Today, my mom cooked Josh a birthday dinner of steak and potatoes. It was really yummy! And then we had our Ice Cream cake! We're both not huge cake eaters so for our birthday's we always buy eachother an Ice Cream cake. So whoevers birthday it is, the other gets to pick out the cake and suprise the birthday person! Of course we both like to joke around, so Josh usually gets me a cake that is decorated for a little boy, and I get him one that's decorated for a girl! This year the chosen one was, a summery cake with flip flops on it for the decoration! Kinda corny, but it sure was YUMMY!



And so you don't think I didn't get Josh anything for his birthday, I did! He got plenty of a birthday present. He just got it a little early. At the beginning of the month he bought himself a Ruger 45mm. He's been wanting a gun for a really long time, so for his 26th Birthday I guess he finially got it!!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

You guys are quite the party animals! I love birthdays. So much fun. So Happy Birthday Josh!

Oh and a memory about you....Well theres when we shared a huge bed in your room! Then theres when we went to LA and wow what isn't a memory there! You are so dang cute and I love that I got to live with you for that summer! Oh I thought of another one when you were applying for jobs at the pizza factory and your dad had all of us apply that was funny.

Mike & Traci said...

Nicole's memories were pretty funny!!! And you can't say I haven't posted on your blog in a while - I posted a memory just last Wednesday...It's not my fault you have a new post EVERY single day!! You are impossible to keep up with - haha!! Well it looks like Josh had a Great Birthday!! I didn't know you guys always got eachother girl/boyish cakes...haha! that was pretty funny, I guess Mike & I haven't gotten a chance to celebrate a birthday with ya :( Who knows...Maybe next year!!

squiresclan said...

Happy birthday josh :) Looked like you guys had a blast. That's too funny you went bowling cuz traci, mike and us were going to go bowling on saturday too, but the lane was closed for a private party haha Make sure to check my blog soon to hear all about our weekend...probably won't get done today got to get stuff done here, but hopefully tomarrow :)

Bonnie and Steve said...

What a fun time we had for Josh's birthday. I'm glad you suggested we go bowling. Getting a 201 was awesome. Surprized me as much as you. I love your pictures. They are all soooo cute.