So it's Saturday and Josh went to work this morning and Paige is now napping, but before she went down for her nap we had a little bit of fun. I was extremely bored and wanted to try on Paige's new outfits. The hot pink/black one is for her to wear on her birthday, and the light pink/brown one is one of her presents. So for those of you who will see Paige on her B-day, I guess your getting a sneak preview, but I couldn't help but post what went on this morning. First I dress Paige in her light pink and brown outfit. I stood her up against the couch to see if she could stand up all by herself so I could get a picture of the whole outfit, and she did more then just stand, which took me by suprise. Dora was playing on the TV in the background because it's her favorite show we'll watch in the early mornings and anyway Paige not only stood against the couch, but starting dancing and having a good old time. She was having so much fun standing and dancing that I got a bunch of pictures and even a video of her having her fun! The video pretty cute I have to say because it's the first time I've been able to catch her on tape dancing. I was also trying to catch her doing Patty cake on film, because she does it SO cute, but I can never get her to do it for me while I'm recording, and plus I ran out of memory! woops! Anyway enjoy this clip and photos!
Next, was the hot pink/black onsie that I'm gonna have her wear for her B-day party. She looks so cute in it! Well, by this time she was getting really sick of me taking pictures that she gave me the most saddest face ever, and slightly started to cry. I felt so bad, but I say I caught quite the picture. After, she stopped being mad she started being SO funny and was pulling all sorts of weird faces. I got her blowing up her cheeks, doing something weird with her lips, and then a burst of laughter! She has quite the personality I tell you. I can already tell she's gonna be alot of fun as well as a handful as she gets older! For and FYI she's still not walking or crawling, but she's getting so super close to crawling. So hopefully with in the week I will be posting some video of her finially crawling! Here's the funny pics of her funny faces, and then the saddest pic of her ever!
FYI - I purchase her outfits and headbands from http://www.babyblossom.biz/, and if you check out that website you'll see Paige on the very front page (twice) Then also if you go to Clips, then Flowers, she's on that first page and also about 2 or 3 pages in modeling another headband (blue flower). Then she's also in the Photo Gallery! She's just too cute in her headbands, that the lady from babyblossom wanted some pics of her to use on her website! So check it out! She looks so cute!!!








4 comments:
I love the pic of her crying/pouting face! It is soo funny! Love the pics! You definately have a handful but she is such sooo cute!!
She is such a doll. I don't blame the lady one bit for wanting to have Paige model the headbands.
I can't believe you're almost done with the book! I think i'm on like chapter 17 or so? We really do need to get together! Josh and I keep saying that every weekend. Let us know when things slow down for you! I can't believe Paige is going to be a year! And I really can't wait to see your new place!
That is sooooo cute, her dancing is hilarious!! I didn't get this post read the other day when you called me about her crawling so glad i noticed it. Those pics are too cute! see ya in a week yeah!!!!
Post a Comment