Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Paige's very first time CRAWLING!!!

Paige has done it!!! She has crawled for the very FIRST time! I've been working with her for awhile now, but today out of no where she got up on her knees all by herself and did a little crawl. After she did it the first time, I got her on video giving it another try. It's only been a couple hours since she did her first crawl, and she's already starting to get better. She doesn't crawl everywhere yet, but I'm sure tomorrow will be a different story!!!

Then I had to add this picture to the post because it was just too funny not to share. This picture below simply sums up what happens when Josh offers to take care of Paige on a Saturday morning while I sleep in for an extra hour!! From Paige's facial expression you can tell she didn't care to much for the hair dew either!

7 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

Go Paige!! I knew it would happen soon! Next thing you know it she'll be walking :)

Analee said...

YAY! She's finally crawling! It won't be too long before she's walking and climbing up things!

Savannah said...

Isn't that such a fun milestone in their lives? I loved watching both of mine begin to crawl, even though it made me a little sad that they were moving out of their baby stage. Paige is so cute. I love her hairdo!

Karalee Ann said...

Oh Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Soon she'll be walking then you'll really have your hands full!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Wahoo- Yeah for Paige. You are in for it now, let me tell ya good luck:)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I love the hair!

Brittney said...

I love the pictures of her doing silly things. She is such a cutie! I love when they start moving around! But good luck! Your life is about to get crazy!!! :)