Yeah, a new hair cut! I've been meaning to get my hair done for quite some time now and I finially did it. Going into it I was thinking I would just do a trim and add layers, but at the last minute I changed my mind. I haven't had a real change in my hair dew for quite some time now. But I was to scared to go TO short. So we settled on a long a-line look. Which I think turned out really great. I'm excited to play with my new hair. It's definiatly a ton shorter and feels a ton different then how I've had my hair forever in the past. The before picture I displayed was actually taken in July, so my hair was actually about an inch and a half longer then that picture shows, and it was really faded. We forgot to take a real before pic, so that was the best I could find. I'm so excited to have a new hair cut for my trip to Puerto Rico. I leave on Wednesday!!!!YEAH!! So I probably won't have another post until after our trip! But I love you all and keep posting!
Thanks so much again Lashel for comming over and doing my hair!!







12 comments:
Way Cute!!!
Hey Amber, I love how you do all your scrapbook pages on here. I'm trying to put a new header pic on my blog. What site do you use for your pages? The one I use doesn't allow me to post it as a header. Just wondering!
Cute hair! Have fun on the trip to Puerto Rico! that sounds like a blast
I have to admit, I mourn any hair that gets cut from your head, because all of my memories of you are this baby/girl/woman with amazing hair. You were born with shoulder length hair, and as a mother of a bald baby, that is not to be taken for granted:)
Luckily, you are gorgeous and it is way cute.
Way cute! Hope you have a great time on your trip. Can't wait to see all the fun pictures when you get back!
Thanks Amber. I figured it out. Your hair is such a beautiful color. I'm envious. I've just got dirty golden brown. :) And the cut looks good!
So cute!!!!
Your hair is super cute. I love the cute and the dark looks great. You are such a pretty girl :) Have fun in Puerto Rico.
Way cute! Have fun in Puerto Rico! I wish I was going with you!!!
Way cute hair, I am so sick of my same look, but dont know what else to do:) About all mollys books I actually bought them in a college class through book orders, otherwise we would NOT have that many books, its a total mess everyday. And enjoy the crawling because it totally gets more fun, but worse at the same time. Have fun on your trip. Sounds like a blast.
Love the hair! I need a change in mine but i just don't know what to do. I know what i want to do with my color but the cut i'm totally stumped on!
Have a great time in peurto rico!!
oh btw i changed my friends list to the following list like you have. Not sure if it'll auto update it on your page or if you have to readd me for it to appear that way or not!
Post a Comment