This Saturday night, Josh and I went to the Ultimate Combat Experience fights here in St. George, with some friends and family, so we could watch our nephew in-law Gordon Belle fight. All the fights were pretty good, but nothing super exciting was happening, and then Gordon came out. The fight only lasted about 52 seconds and Gordon had his guy down. It all happened so fast I wasn't sure what happend, except that Gordon won. Then we noticed the guy Gordon was fighting wasn't getting up. We later found out that he was ok except he couldn't see out of one of his eyes and was pretty pissed off. Gordon felt really bad for hurting the guy, but this was Gordons first real fight and it was the other guys like 5th or 6th or something. I'm proud of Gordon for how well he did, but hopefully the other guy is going to be ok and get his sight back and hopefully next time Gordon will get a better match up. Good Job Gordon!
Paige Being Funny
So this next part has nothing to do with fighting, but Paige was just being really funny. She kept banging her head back against the couch over and over and over again. And thought it was fun though I'm afraid she gonna give herself whiplash one of these times. But I caught a little bit of it on tape and decided to share. Also, an update of Paige for those of you who don't know, she's finally teething and finally has her first tooth comming through on her bottom gums. So when it finally pokes out all they way, I'll post a picture.







4 comments:
Dang girl! You just may need to get a helmet for the kid! hahaha!!!
Okay, on your second video, I could totally see Aunt Bonnie in Paige.
Right now we just see a lot of Andrew in Sarah:) Thank goodness he is really pretty like your Mom.
haha them pictures of her are so cute. i expecially love the one in the upper left my first thought was "what you talkin about" and yeah for paige on her first tooth :)
I totally love UFC fights! They are a lot of fun to watch! Good job to Gordon! I can't imagine the adrenaline that goes through your body when you do something like that.
Post a Comment