Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Camera Lost, but a new one on the way!!!

So I lost my camera and really don't know how. I have an incredible feeling it's in my house somewhere though because my memory card was left in my laptop. I always use my laptop in the same place everyday (in the living room). So I know I had to be sitting on the love seat put my memory card in to upload pictures and left the camera by my side, but it's gone. I try to think and retrace my actions, but it wasn't till days later I realized my camera was even missing, (which I believe was when you were over karalee and I wanted to get pics of girls, but couldn't) and then saw my memory card still in the laptop so I wasn't to worried about it, but unfortunately it's still missing. But on the bright side, I hated my camera anyway so now here was my chance to get a new one. And I'm just so happy I didn't lose the 2GB memory card with it, phew (because I can use it on my new one too). Well after reading lots of reviews and doing a lot of searching and with the blessing of Josh earning points with Allconnect that I could order a camera with his points rather then buying one with my own money, this was the one I decided on.

It's a Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Digital with a 10x Optical Zoom.

My old camera was a Kodak 8MP something, and a more compact point and shoot, but I wanted still a point and shoot, but something with a little bit more. And this camera is still compact, just not ultra compact, so it'll still fit in Josh's pocket. I'm really hoping it'll get here before or atleast by Christmas, but I really don't know when it'll arrive. So keep your fingers crossed for me! And hopefully I'll find my other one, because I would still like to use it when I need something ultra compact. But we'll just have to wait and see! I can't wait to get my new camera and hopefully it won't dissappoint me! (I would really love a fansy camera, but this should please me in the mean time, till that day comes!)

8 comments:

Lacy said...

Have you interrogated Paige yet? If she's anything like Troy she's probably a prime suspect! But, good reason to buy an awesome new camera huh!

Cory and Karen said...

I'm with Lacy on that. I bet Paige knows where it is. You should try flipping your couch over (if your cushons come off the couch) and see if it fell underneath. That happened with my cell phone and remote controller.

Josh and Amber said...

Yeah I've thought the same thing. I just haven't gotten to the flipping the couches over yet, but I did take the cushons off and tried to see if I could see it. But I'll have to try actually moving the couches. I know it's gotta be in there somewhere! Paige likes to push things under things, so really it could be anywhere!

The Stylers said...

Well losing the old camera worked out to your advantage! :) At least you know what kind of camera you are getting, Trev won't even tell me what mine is, I have to wait til Christmas :(
I'm so excited for our upcoming....Activities?? haha :)anyways I'm excited!

{ Lana Cox } said...

I think that's the new version of our camera and we have liked it quite well. I mean I'd love an SLR, but since those are out of our price range right now, that one works pretty well.

Nicole Stucki said...

Ok I just caught up on your blog and Paige is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. You make CUTE babies and should have a dozen! Love it. Have a Merry Christmas!

Bonnie and Steve said...

Have you found your camara yet? I like the one you are going to get tho.

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Hey!! It was great to see you the other night at the party too!! It was fun to see Paige too she is such a cutie!
Ya, the kickball team was an Allconnect team....you shoulda talked Josh into playing, it was pretty entertaining!!