A friend of mine tagged me on this ABC tag, and then another friend of mine did a tag similar to this, but added pictures to match her answers. And I thought that made the tag a lot of fun and more fun to read, so I copy catted her idea!
ABC's
C- Cake or Pie? Ice Cream Cake or any Cream Pie
D- Day of Choice? Saturday and Sunday
E- Essential Item? Computer

F- Favorite clothing item? Hoodies, Zip up Hoodies
H- Hometown? Rigby, Idaho
I- Indulgence? Any, fruity/sugary candy!!
K- Kids? 1 now, but I want 4
L- Life isn't complete without? My family! All of them!
My side and Josh's side
M- Movie? How to lose a guy in 10 days, What happens in Vegas!
N-Number of bros and sisters: 2 Brothers, 2 Sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? mmm....Oranges
P- Phobia or Fear? Dieing in a plane crash. (wierd I know I've just had a lot of dreams about me being in a plane crash, but good news it's always in the water and I always escape.)
So this picture is ironic because this was the day I went flying up in a plane with my cousin flying and Paige in my lap. But this was before all my dreams. I like flying, but it's still a fear I have.
Q- Quote? "Never stop smiling because you never know who's falling in love with it"
R- Reason to Smile? My family loves me!
S- Season of Choice? Spring
T- TV Show? Anything on HGTV

U- Unknown Fact about Me? I've lost both my big toe nails with in two weeks of eachother. (crazy story, some of you know about it). From this pic though, you would have never known. Another thing with my feet you may not know, I have fear/phobia of anyone popping my toes. (thanks Traci, I blame that one on you).
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound! (that was the only one of Paige I had on the computer, it's the I'm a girl shot!)


Y- Your favorite food? Grilled Cheese Sandwhich with Bean with Bacon Soup. (thinking about it I don't ever eat this that often because of Josh, but I LOVE it!)


Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus
































3 comments:
Hey stranger! It's your long lost AZ cousin! You're little girl is adorable! Traci was in AZ a while ago and left her blog address. I didn't get to see her but my mom gave it to me and I found yours. It's fun to see what you've been up to!
I am so glad that you claim Rigby as your home town! Lucky us for moving here to carry on your legacy. I think you are meeting your greatest ambition without problem, you are a great mom! Any chance you all can get up here on the 21st for the Tanner Christmas party? Miss you and Merry Christmas.
This ia a cute tag! I like all your pics.
Post a Comment