This weekend Josh and I went to the Dickens Festival here in St. George, and I knew I had to get Paige a picture with Santa because we never did last year. Paige has been quite cranky for about a week now, with gas and we think she's teething (hopefully). So we weren't sure how the picture was gonna turn out. She was really happy with me waiting in line, and then we brought her up to santa and she smiled and looked at him curiously. So I was relieved and felt she was gonna be just fine. Which at first she was, she kept staring at him and his beard with awe and curiousity all over her face, but the photographers flash was all of a sudden not working. So I had to hold Paige for a few more minutes while they fixed the flash. And I think that gave Paige to much time to show her hidden emotions. Once she got back on his lap, she wasn't having it anymore, and just looked at him with an almost cry comming out. It took us a little while to get her to look at the camera and once she did, this was the shot we got. A fearful little pout. Kids are so funny sometimes! It was a great Saturday and it was fun to just beable to spend that time together as a family!
I hope you all have a







7 comments:
That is a totally cool Santa. I'm betting that's the real one! Every one of us with kids has a picture just like this. I promise this will be your favorite!
Renae
Paige is really brave. I wouldn't even be able to get Morgan to stand in line to talk to Santa. She would never sit on his lap or even make eye contact with him. Lucas would probably like to pull on his beard. That really does look like the real Santa.
Love it! Renae is right on, Kayla's and Kennas first pictures with santa have them both screaming as well. You should be very happy you got her on his lap, Dee took Jasmine to see him this weekend and there was no way no how she was getting anywhere near him as dee put it if she would of been able to crawl inside of her shirt to flee she would have, but we weren't surprised because she is terrified of most men, we don't know why but basically unless you are a bald man she won't let you come within 10 feet of her, and we have no idea why bald men are ok, she won't even let scott hold her most of the time even after living here for a year.
I agree, that's an awesome looking Santa! That stinks that the flash had issues while she was happy but she still looks darn cute in the picture!
Amber,
Hey, I left Josh a voicemail last night, telling you guys about this awesome party we're having for the old college married ward in a few weeks. Email me so that I can send you more info about it. We would love for you guys to come!
catherine.reed.4@gmail.com
Oh Paige's look on her face makes me sad! That is a sweet looking Santa I love him!! I wanna go see this one :) So I decided like just 2 min ago, that we need to get together and make ginger bread houses! What do you think?? It'd let the boys get in touch with their creative sides haha :) and we need to just get together, and bowling is a great idea too!!!
I like the all white. She looks like an angel.
We also have a "Sarah distressed with Santa" picture.
Post a Comment