Last Saturday I took my little brothers senior pics. We ended up having lots of favorites, but I'm just gonna post my absolute favorites. Tyson was my first photoshoot experience. A year ago I thought seriously about getting into photography and taking some photoshop classes, but I still have yet to do those things. But that doesn't stop me from still wanting to take pictures! Thanks Tyson for letting me take yours, I loved it! Ok so I still posted like 10 pics, but if you wanna view them bigger just click on the picture!


6 months ago






5 comments:
you did a great job! those are wonderful pictures
They look really good! I've been wanting to get into photography too since high school! I need to just do it I guess!
Whoot, whoo! What is it with the handomeness of these Walker/Tanner men? Holy Cow!
Great pictures, Amber.
Wow what a post!! I am SOOO behind in my posts. It's like i lost the blog bug, but I am hoping to get it back ASAP :) What fun things that have been going on in your life!!! And I stll love the pics!
Hey, these are great! I knew you could do a great job! I told traci I wanted play with a couple in photoshop- Tyson is so handsome ;)
Post a Comment