Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Amber's 5 year High School Reunion

Well.........I can't sleep tonight so I decided to blog instead. Today was my 5 year high school reunin. Since I moved to St. George when I was a junior in High School and was stubborn, I didn't really get to know as many people in my class that I probably should of. But it was still fun to see familiar faces and I had a lot of fun hanging out with my friend Analee and her husband and my sister in-law Amy. And thanks to Jenna for putting so much hard work into it. The food was good and the raffle was great! ( I won three prizes! from buying 5 tickets ) I don't ever win anything so winning three out of my five tickets was awesome! I came out on top and that was great! Here's a few pics of Analee, Amy, the Josh's and I from tonight.

Me and Josh

Me and Analee

Me and Amy

Me and Josh with Josh and Analee!

Then also today I got productive and got a lot of packing done. Still have tons to complete, but we're getting there. We should close on the 29th and possibly move in the same day. We dunno we're not really sure. But we should definately be moved in by the 1st! We can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were moving! where to? it looks like you guys had fun.

Jessica said...

Just wanted to send a congrats your way on the house! I am really excited for you! Good luck with everything! You deserve it, your a sweetheart! Have a great day!

Fielding Family said...

Amber! It was so fun to see you at the reunion! I'm sad we didn't get a picture together ;( You should come check out our blog- fieldingfamilyfun.blogspot.com. We are going private tomorrow, so leave me your e-mail! If you don't get this before we go private, send me an e-mail: amfielding@gmail.com Hope to hear from you! Your little girl is so cute! -Megan

Jenna Marie said...

Ahhh... :) Thanks for the blog shout out! :) It was a lot of work- but it all ended up being SOO worth it! And look at you with your luck! My hands were just drawn to your tickets! :)