Yesterday my friend Analee came with me and helped me pick out a dance outfit for Paige. When we got home Josh thought it was so cute and to my suprise he dressed her up in it. When she came running out with it on, it was so stinking cute! I love it! And Paige loved wearing it, the whole time she had it on she was all over the place and dancin and doing spins. Her first class is on Tuesday so I'm looking forward to it and am gonna have to take my camera with me. I was afraid I'de have to wait longer before paige could do dance, but my friends daughter Kaylee (Paige's friend) is in the class and it's my friends sister in-law that teaches it. So we're really excited and I think Paige and Kaylee will have a lot of fun. I'll get pics of them together and stuff on tuesday! For now here's a whole lot of pics we took last night, just having fun. And the above pictures I edited really late and fast last night, so they're kind of sloppingly done, but still fun.
6 months ago








6 comments:
Soo cute!!! She'll be such a good and super cute little dancer! Man I wish I could come to one of her dance classes. She would be soo fun to watch :)
I'll take my camcorder, then when I come up to Idaho for the 4th I'll bring it to show everyone :)
That is so dang cute! It will be so much fun. I can't wait to put Paisley in dance. Congrats on the house by the way. It is beautiful!
what acute little dancer already!!! And congrats on the new home; that is exciting news :)
Super cute! I want Morgan to do gymnastics, but dance class would be fun. Both of my kids LOVE to dance and it is so much fun watching them and seeing their "moves".
so stinking cute! can't wait to see the pics and vid from her dance class. I'm hoping to find a good dance class for the girls soon i've wanted to do it since they were born but something else always seemed to get in the way.
Post a Comment