Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Updated pics of house

Josh and I have been going to the house often to check on it's progress. Because if you can't tell we're just really excited, and plus it's fun to go and look at it. So we went again today and took some updated pics. New from the last ones is the front of the house is almost completely done, just need to finish the landscaping and clean up. On the inside the kitchen cabinets are in, which I love, and all the doors are installed and the baseboards are in and the walls are painted. The master bathroom is almost completed, the grout is all done and it's lookin sharp. Then last they got the grass in, in the backyard! I probably won't post pics again until it's completely finish, but I'm so happy with how it's comming along!

2 comments:

Cory and Karen said...

Looks like the house is coming along nicely. I have to say I am a little jealous of your backyard. Paige is going to love her new house!

Tim, Abby, Dayton and Braylee said...

What a cute house!! Congrats!