Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paige's 2nd B-day Party

Last week on the 27th of August, my little sunshine turned 2!!! I still can't believe she's two! But we had a lot of fun celebrating her birthday last saturday. I decided to do a Beach Party theme this year, since it's been so nice outside and my sister in-law had a super fun water slide that I knew Paige and her friends would love! In which they did, I think all the kids had loads of fun on the slide. As for the food, most things were a little fishy!! I made Paige a Fish Cake, and we had little cups full of swedish fish and cheddar fishes for the little ones to snack on. Then to eat we had BBQ hot dogs, chips out of a sand bucket and dip that was in a mini sand bucket with a shovel as the spoon. My mom also provided lots of yummy vegetables that were laid out to resemble a beach ball. Then for dessert we had Mini Beach Cups! Everything was delish and turned out great! Paige loved having her family there and her two best friends! It was a super fun day in the sun that ended with yummy cake and lots of presents! Thanks for everyone who came! It was a fun day! Sorry those so many pics in the college, I just had to many to choose from!!

4 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

What a fun Party!! Looks like she had a great time & all your refreshment ideas were so fun!! Wish we could have been there!! (blame tyson for getting his eagle...haha) Now whatever are you going to do for her 3rd bday??? Better start planning ;)

Cory and Karen said...

Happy Birthday Paige!

squiresclan said...

Aww what a great party! You need to move closer so we can go to all her parties :) You are a very clever party planner can't wait to see what you think up next!!

Brittney said...

I can't believe she's two! I remember your post last year when she turned one! Her hair has grown a ton!! Cute cake and party too!! You do a great job! Congrats on the new baby too!!! Yay!! I hope you're feeling well!