Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

What have we been up to this month?.......

Playin in the backyard and playin with Paige's hair!

Since we moved into our house I love having the fenced in private backyard that has GRASS! Paige has been enjoying it too. We haven't played back there a ton because it's been to hot, but it's just now starting to become the perfect temperture!! Then the other pics of Paige is her showing off one of her outfits she got for her birthday. I didn't have a shirt to match it yet so she's just wearin a plain white T, but aren't those pants and hat just adorable!!

Next.....Lots of fun at the Doggy Park!

This month we discovered the "Doggy Park" thanks to one of Josh's friends. Molly was really needing to get out of the house and interact with other dogs so I'm so happy we found out about this place. These pics are from the first time we took Molly! You can tell by the pics that she was SO happy and having SO much fun playing with the other dogs! I opologize for some blurriness in the pics, I didn't realize my lens was dirty till later and I haven't taken my camera with me the other times, but it was fun. We did find out though that the evenings are busiest. We went the other night and WOW talk about dog mania!! But it was so great because there wasn't a mean dog out there and Paige was able to run around and have fun with them without any dogs trying to jump on her! She LoVeS the dog park too!! Then in the pics of Josh and Molly you can see those two have formed a special bond this month. They just love eachother and are the best of friends!! Then I threw in a couple of pics of a mountain side because that is the mountain side Josh went and rock climbed a few weeks ago with his friend (thx for inviting him Josh!). We don't have any pics of him actually climbing of course cause I wasn't there ;)!

and we can't forget LOTS of SPLASH PAD FUN!!..............

We have gone spashpads parks a lot this month! A few times with just Josh, Paige and I (cause there's a nice one really close to our house), and then with some friends! Thanks so much for inviting us Shelley, Paige and my neice Taycee had fun and slept like a charm afterwards ;)!! Paige's all time favorite things to do at the park though is SWINGS! She LOVES to swing! I think she could swing forever if we let her! And since she loves the swings so much I decided to upload a video of her on the swings. I haven't uploaded a video on here for so long because I still haven't fixed the video mode on my camera so the quality is horrible! I apologize, but it's still cute! Another one of her favorites is of course the slide! What kid doesn't love a slide! And her least favorite is probably the actual splashpad. She loves it once she gets in it and gets used to it, but it takes her long time before she'll actually get in and enjoy it! But we all still have fun anyway!

And last.......a few random moments in the month

I'm conceeded and wanting to display a picture of my self! haha jk! I'm actually posting that pic of me hoping the next time you see a picture of me I'll have my hair done! It's in major need of a make-over and that pic just reminds me! Anyway, to the real stuff, we went to the Dixie Round-up! We like to go every year. So this year we took some rodeo virgins with us and had a good time. The people in front of us made us mad and the rodeo was a disappointment this year, but we still had a good time. I didn't get much pictures of the actual rodeo, woops, but I though it was cool when they brought the tank out with the American Flag. Then there's just pics of Paige being her silly self in the tub and Paige being a sweetheart by giving Molly lots of hugs and kisses!! She loves Molly! Then the picture of my sweet Molly and her sad sad eye! What is wrong with my doggies eye??? Recently it bulged out short of like a blister, then goes away and comes back. It doesn't seem to bother her or hurt her at all, but we're not sure what it is, but we'll be takin her in to the vet soon! Poor thing!

3 comments:

The Stylers said...

You guys have had a busy month filled with lots of fun it looks like!! :) I'll be calling you back today after church to talk about your hair. haha We were so busy this weekend I never got around to it but I haven't forgotten about you!!!

squiresclan said...

Looks like the ho ho dude needs to bring paige a swingset for xmas! and holy crap molly is huge!!! Oh and i believe that problem with her eye is called i think called cherry eye. Far as i know pretty common in some breeds, i believe there is eye drops you can get from your vet for when it swells up........I could be wrong of course but that's what it looks like to me.

Mike & Traci said...

Even though I'm talking to you on IM I thought I better comment. I love paige's outfits & looks like you've been having a Great Summer!! Sorry about Molly's eye. Hopefully it gets better REAL Soon!!!