Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Paige's First Hair Cut - well just the bangs

A few weeks ago my friend Lashel came over to do my hair and so while she was here I asked her if she would cut Paige's bangs for me (I decided to wait on cutting anything else just yet). I have actually atempted to cut Paige's bangs before, but I didn't do to swell of a job. So Lashel fixed em for me and I got to see Paige's reaction to what it was like to have your hair cut. And to my suprise she was actually pretty good. I just kept her occupied with a cookie so she just ate and looked around while Lashel cut. I didn't get an after picture, but afterwards her bangs were shorter and a lot straighter and cuter!

And here's my new dew. It just feels so nice everytime you get your hair done. It's just so refreshing!!

1 comments:

squiresclan said...

paige is gettin so big i miss you guys! I need to get my hair cut again it driving me nuts but alas work don't leave me time to get anything done lol