Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Second ultrasound well technically 3rd!

Here's an updated pic of my little guy that I got at my ultrasound yesterday. The first one he was stubborn and wouldn't give us a view of his side profile. But this time he was faced the opposite direction, hands out of his face, and a clear view of his side profile! He's gonna be a handsome little man! haha, from what I can tell anyway. It's fun that you can see his nose, upper and bottom lip, and his chin pretty good!

Well for an update on how the ultrasound went couldn't be summed up better then very good! My fluids measured at 12 centimeters and they said they usually consider anything above 10 (depending on how far along you are) normal. But apparently my last one measured 8 centimeters, so we'll just blame that on incorrect measuring! Heartbeat was 156, which is good and as far as I'm concerned everything else is good as well! I'm just happy that now that little scare is over with I can relax and just let the pregnancy happen!

For more good news, Josh and I have decided on a first name, Landen! We're having a hard time with the middle name so for now Landen Hammond it is!! It's so fun now that we've decided on a name, cause we can call him by name and also Paige will kiss my belly and say "Hi Landen" and the other night she even sang him "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!" She's gonna be such a good big sister! Once she gets passed the jealousy factor that is (cause I worry about that a little haha, but just a little).

A few weeks later after I wrote this post we decided on a middle name Issac, after my Grandpa John Walkers middle name. So his name will be Landen Issac Hammond!

3 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

I'm glad everything went good for you! And I really like the name Landen!! So cute!! That is so cute that Paige sings to him already!!

Cottam Family said...

I'm so happy that the baby and you are doing good! That was a really good picture and I think that he will also be very handsome!

squiresclan said...

Love the name! Glad everything is going well!